Responsibilites Of The Patient
- If you cannot attend your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that the cancellation may be offered to another patient.
- Lab & Hospital results are only given to the specific person to whom the test applies, or to a parent if relating to a child or an authorised person.
- NB: It is very important that you contact the surgery for your results, you will be advised of the most suitable time to obtain these. If your doctor has asked you to make an appointment to come in to discuss the results, that you remember to do so.
- If you have a medical card please ensure that all information related to your card is valid and in date. Fairview Medical Centre can offer you assistance (refer to medical card details), however ultimately, it is the patients responsibility to ensure their card is in date and that you follow up on your submissions.
- Fairview Medical Centre has a zero tolerance policy if a patient becomes violet or aggressive to a member of the team, the Police will be called on these occasions.